Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Four or More Tag!

Hello! 
I have been seeing this tag floating around the blog world, which is called the four or more tag. Basically, if you really, really love a makeup or beauty item, then you might own more than one of it. So for this tag, you list all of them items that you have four or more of. 

Mac Lipsticks 
I would have to say that my favorite lipsticks are from Mac! These have great formulation and they feel super creamy on the lips. I can't get enough of them. 
From left to rifht- Snob, Hug Me, Creme Cup, Faux, and Siren Song. I wear mostly nude lipsticks so that's why all of these are similar shades. 

Nyx Butter Glossss 
Again these are all nude colors LOL. I mentioned these in my May favorites post. I can't get enough of these, either. They are the best glosses I've ever used. From left to right-Tiramisu, Angel Food Cake, Eclair, and Creme Brûlée. 


Benefit Box Powders 
Benefit was the first brand that I bought a high end blush from and I have loved these blushes ever since. I kind of cheated and included the Hoola Bronzer in this though lol. From left to right- Sugarbomb, Coralista, Rockateur, and Hoola. 

Nars Blush
Nars is another one of my favorite brands for blushes. They blend super nice and have great staying power. From left to roght- New Order, Orgasm (top), Sin (bottom), and Deep Throat (next to Laguna bronzer). 

Covergirl Foundations 
Ok I'm cheating a little bit on this one two. These all aren't the same exact product, but I still think it counts since they are all foundations from the same brand. Covergirl, hands down, is my favorite drugstore brand for foundation. I have been so impress with their foundations even since I tried the 3 in one outlast foundation about a year or so ago. All four of these that I own are really great and I like them better than a lot of high end ones that I have tired. From left to right- Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation, Tru Blend, 3 in 1 Outlast Stay Fabulous, and Covergirl & Olay simply ageless foundation. 


This is all for my Four or More tag! What makeup items do you own four or more of? 

14 comments:

  1. This tag was awesome to read! I love the colors of MAC lipsticks you own! I finally got Crème Cup and Blankety yesterday and I love them. I own more than four MAC lipsticks also, they're becoming my favorite brand for lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pilar! I'm so happy you finally got Creme cup!! I bet blankety is gorgeous too!

      Delete
  2. I love seeing this tag and I went a bit gaga over your benefit box powders and nars blushes! I definitely want to pick up coralista and hoola. And bases from the same brand completely counts!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! I would definitely recommend Coralista and Hoola! They would both look great on you!

      Delete
  3. HAHA Ashley! This is awesome. Love your collections. I would say MAC lipstick for me!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim!! I love Mac lipsticks too!! You should totally do this tag :)

      Delete
  4. Love this tag!! You have so many four or mores that it awesome!! I actually don't think I own more than two of anything! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks Margo!! besides this stuff, I usually don't buy more than one or two things from a brand!

      Delete
  5. so cute! i want the aquatic mac collection. the packaging got me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I love the packaging to that collection!

      Delete
  6. This look like a fun way to go through the makeup stash and rediscover products. NYX Angel Food Cake is one of my favorites along with the Benefit Rockateur blush. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are definitely two of my favorites as well! And yes it was fun rediscovering some favorites!

      Delete