Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Two looks using the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

Hey Everyone! Today I am going to do a post on two looks that you can create with the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. I'm sure everyone has heard of this palette and seen reviews and looks on it before, but I am a huge fan of Urban Decay's eyeshadows and I use this palette very often while applying my makeup. This palette has all matte eyeshadows except for the shade called Venus, which is a light shimmer color that is great for highlighting the brow bone and inner corners.

There is two different looks that I create when using this palette so I though that I would show you all some pictures.

This first look is a more natural and subtle. I like to wear this one when I don't feel like wearing a ton of eyeshadow but I still feel like my eyes need a little color and definition. (Sorry for the bad lighting on the right side of the picture!!)



I mix wos and venus for my lid color. I put naked 2 in my crease with a little bit of faint in the outer corner. I also take faint and apply it to my lower lash line. I apply venus to my brow bone for a highlight. For my eyeliner I used Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner on the top, and Urban Decay 24/7 in perversion on my waterline. For my mascara I used Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Cat Eyes.

The next look is a little bit heavier and smoked out. It can also be used for an everyday makeup look as well, or it works for a nighttime look.
For this one I applied naked 2 all over my lid. I used faint in my crease with crave in the outer corner and slightly blended into the crease. I also used crave on my lower lash line and venus for my brow highlight. For my eyeliner I used Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner on the top, and Urban Decay 24/7 in perversion on my waterline. For my mascara I used Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express. 

These two looks could easily be combined for a day-to-night look! They are both two of my favorite go to looks when I am doing a neutral eye look. 

I hope you all enjoyed and thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment