Thursday, July 18, 2013

Drugstore Makeup FOTD

Hello All! Today I am going to share a FOTD using all drugstore products! A lot of these makeup items, especially the face products, are one that I use every single day in my makeup routine. 

For my Face

For my foundation I used the Covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1. This is my favorite drugstore foundation at the moment, and if any of you have not tried this then I highly recommend this product because it's amazing. For my under eye area I used the Covergirl & Olay simply ageless eye correction and the Revlon Colorstay concealer. I set my makeup with the Maybelline Dream Matte powder. I use the Elf golden bronzer all over my face for a slight bronzy glow. These last 4 items that I listed are ones that I use everyday in my makeup routine. To contour my face I used NYC bronzer in Sunny, and for my blush I used the Physicians Formula pH matchmaker. I love love love this blush! To highlight I also used the Elf golden bronzer, I used the lightest shade that comes in palette.


For my Eyes




I used the Elf primer to prime my eyelids and the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink for my eyeshadow base. I used the Revlon Smokey Shadow Stick in the color Torch. The lighter shade was used all over my lid and on my brow bone, and the darker purple color in my crease, outer corner, and on my lower lash line. For my eyeliner I used the Maybelline Master Precise liquid eye pen. For my waterline I used the Maybelline Master Drama eyeliner. For my mascara I used the L'Oreal Telescopic

I hope you all enjoyed my drugstore FOTD and thank you for reading! 








No comments:

Post a Comment