Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Makeup for Wearing Glasses

Hey Everyone! Today's post is going to be on Makeup for wearing glasses. When I wear my glasses, I usually opt for a more neutral and lighter eye look. I think a more natural eye look looks better and more appropriate than brighter, bold, and dark colors. Since you can't really see much makeup behind your glasses, save the fun or bright colors for your cheeks and lips!! 


What I used:

For this look I used the Urban Decay Naked palette. This is one of my all time favorite eyeshadow palettes. To prime my eyes I used the Too-faced shadow insurance and Nyx jumbo pencil in cashmere as my eyeshadow base.

I used Half Baked all over my lid. I used Buck in my crease and blended it out with Smog. I used both Buck and Smog on my lower lash line. I didn't want to draw too much attention to my under eye area since the glasses magnify my eyes, so I did not use an eyeliner on my waterline like I usually do. For my top eyeliner I used L'Oreal carbon black lineur intense liquid eyeliner. For my mascara I used Revlon Lash Potion. I chose this mascara because this one doesn't make my lashes as long as some of my other mascaras do so it's perfect for wearing my glasses. 


I hope you all enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment