Tuesday, August 27, 2013

5 Easy Back to School Hairstyles in under 5 minutes

Hey Everyone! I recently did some back to school makeup looks that were easy so I thought I would share some easy hairstyles for back to school time as well! I know when I was in school I always woke up late and never had time to get ready, so if any of you are like me then you will need some easy hairstyles for days that you are rushed!  I created 5 easy hairstyles that you can do in under 5 minutes to share for this post!


Look number 1- Messy side bun

Start off with a low side pony tail. Split the hair above the hair tie and flip the pony tail inside of it. 

Use some bobby pins to pin the extra hair and bun in place. You end up with a messy knotted bun.

Hairstyle number 2- Braided Bangs
This is just a simple french braid in your bangs for days you want your hair out of the face.

Hairstyle Number 3- Twisted Bangs
If you don't know how to french braid, then this is an easy alternative. You can simply twist your bangs back instead to get your hair out of your face!

Hairstyle Number 4- Side Fishtail Braid
This look is super easy and simple. Pull your hair to one side and do a fishtail braid. If you don't know how to do a fishtail, a regular braid works just as great. Once your finish the braid, pull on the sides to make the braid bigger and more messy.

Hairstyle Number 5- Big Messy Bun 
Gather your hair on top of your head and fan it out around your hand. Put your hair tie around the top to make a bun.
Pull in the bun to make it bigger and messy and use bobby pins to pin everything down and in place.

I hope you all enjoyed these back to school hairstyles and thank you for reading!











No comments:

Post a Comment