Sunday, July 21, 2013

Makeup and Lush Haul!

Hey everyone! Today I am going to share a haul from lush, Sephora, and Mac. This was only my second time at a Lush store, but it has became one of my favorite places to shop at. They have really amazing products, and they always give you a bunch of samples which is a huge plus! Buying makeup and beauty products always makes me super happy and I felt the need for some retail therapy today!

Makeup:

One of the last times I went to Sephora, I asked for a sample of the Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation and I loved it so much that I decided to buy the full size of it. This foundation is amazing and it has such great coverage. It covers everything! I also purchased a Beauty Blender. I have not tried these before but it has been something I have been wanting to try for a while now. I was probably do a review for this product once I try it out. From Mac I needed a new eye brow pencil since I ran out of mine. This is my favorite eyebrow pencil to use. I always use it in the color Brunette. 

From Lush:
I know some of the labels on this picture are hard to see, but I purchased the small size of the Mask of Magnaminty. I mentioned this product in my skin care routine post a few weeks ago. I had some samples from my pervious time at lush and I really loved this face mask so I decided to get the small size of it. I also got 3 bath bombs (from left to right- Dragons egg, honey bee, and geo phyzz), which are also wonderful and smell amazing. I purchased a lip balm called Honey Trap, and the rest are samples that they gave me. The first one is called Ultrabland which is a cleanser and a good makeup remover. The second one is a Tea Tree Toner. The third same is called Ocean Salt, which is a face and body scrub. And the last sample I got is the Enchanted Eye Cream. I have never used an eye cream before but it is also a product that I have wanted to try out for a long time. I'm so excited to try out all of these products! Look out for reviews for these also!


I know this isn't beauty related, but I was super excited because my husband bought me a pair of Sperry's that I wanted!
Yay :)

I hope you all enjoyed my haul and thank you for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment