Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Follow me on Bloglovin'! GFC is gone!

Hey guys, I've noticed a few other posts like this so you might already know but GFC is suppose to be removed from blogger. Mine was gone earlier, but now I still see it on my side bar so I'm kind of confused! I'm pretty sure anyone you were following on there will still show up on your reading list through the blogger home page, but just incase that gets changed too, you guys can follow me through bloglovin. Please comment let me know to follow you guys on there as well!! 

There is a follow me on bloglovin' link in the left side bar of my blog, or you can click here for a direct link to bloglovin'!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley, I added you on bloglovin. I just got my account on bloglovin, but I did add a follow link on my blog. I can still see my GFC followers too! Blogger and this craziness! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my GFC is there still too. Maybe it was a bug?? I'll follow you on bloglovin :) thanks girl!

      Delete
  2. doll i am following you on bloglovin :) would you like to do the same :) before we loose contact again lol
    xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry I followed you on there last week :)

      Delete