Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Holiday FOTD | Sugar Plum Fairy

Hi :) I have another holiday makeup look today! Instead of just eye makeup, I did a full face look! 
The last look I did was a lot more dark and smokey. Today's look was inspired by the Sugar Plum Fairy from the Nutcracker, and it's based around pinks and purples. 


How I got this look 
For my face 
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer, Covergirl Ready Set Gorgoues foundation, Mac Pro Longwear Concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Power, Hourglass Ambiant Lightening Palette, and Nars blush/bronzer duo in Laguna and Deep Throat. I forgot to include a picture of my lipstick, but it's Faux by Mac. 


For the eyes


For my shadow I used a Mac Duo call double feature 5. This was part of a holiday collection a few years ago. Then I used this white iridescent glitter from hard candy over top on my lid. I had this vision of a super sparkly lid but I don't have any glitter glue so it kind of just fell off and wasn't even. Lol fail >.<
For my liners I used Loreal lineur intense liquid liner and Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow sick in Rehab. For my mascara I used Maybelline lash sensation. 

I hope you all enjoyed this makeup look and thanks for reading! 

18 comments:

  1. Ashley you look absolutely gorgeous! I am so jealous of your eye-liner skill! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Miriam! It took me a long time of practice to do eyeliner like that lol!!

      Delete
  2. nice make up..i love your eyeliner skill

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous Ashley! For a minute I thought you used the Naked 3 palette lol! I love the colors you used and the name you gave your look! Your eye lining skill is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pilar!! These colors are similar to the naked 3 palette!! At first I wasn't sure if the name went with christmas so I had to look it up and make sure Lol!!

      Delete
  4. Ah still, I love the glitter! I haven't worked with glitter before, but I guess the glue is pretty important then! Rehab is one of my favorites, as well as my sister's - before she bought hers, she always used mine.

    Looking beautiful as always, I have to refrain from making another eyelash comment :P

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Becky!! I think too faced makes a primer for glitter that I've been meaning to pick up for looks like this! I really love rehab too! It's amazing and it makes me want more of these shadow sticks!

      Delete
  5. this turned out so well! love the sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so beautiful Ash! I need to practice my eye makeup more. Your lids always look on point and even lol, such a weird thing to say haha but I always struggle with matching my outer corners and the height to the brow bone. How is that. Nars duo? I want to try some of their blushes, but they are so expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hillary!!! It really did take me a lot of practice with my eye makeup though! So just keep practicing and you will get better!! I really love Nars blushes and Bronzers! They are totally worth the price and they last forever!! The elf duos are a good dupe for them but I honestly like the Nars ones better!

      Delete
  7. Your eyes look absolutely amazing! Gorgeous neutrals, but they make your eyes pop! Looks so good. You blend so well! I'm such a novice when it comes to shadows.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim!! It's taken me years of practice to get my blending down haha!

      Delete
  8. Girlll, you look amazing and wow, your eye makeup is beautiful! Wish I have half your talent in blending then I would use more eyeshadows. LOL! I seriously love the eye makeup here, makes me want to do mine now at 7.15am. Haha!

    Reflection of Sanity | Smashbox Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Shrieen!! I promise if you keep practicing it gets easier!! It's taking me a long time to get it down and when I first started a few years ago I had no idea what I was doing! And it's totally okay to do your mskeup that early lol!!

      Delete
  9. Such a pretty, festive look! Your winged liner is flawless :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete