Monday, January 26, 2015

What's in my Bag? Winter 2015

Hi :) I haven't done a 'What's in my Bag' post for quite a while! When new seasons start, I tend to switch my my purses so I though this would be a perfect time to do one. Also, I'm super nosey and I like reading post of these and watching youtube videos on them, so if you do as well then enjoy seeing what I carry in my purse! 

Lol at me in the background taking this picture, and you can see my pokemon cards on my mirror ha ha ha. 
I got this cross body from Forever21 a few weeks ago. I wanted a black bag, and I liked the zipper detailing on this one!


There is lots of room in this one, which is good because I have mentioned before that I like to carry my life with me in my purse (aka way too much crap). There is the main large part, and then two big pockets on the outside of the front and back on the purse.

What's inside?

I always have a book, my tablet, and phone with me. I was reading The Hobbit at the time. 

I have a makeup bag which I keep medicine, bandaids, tampons (who doesn't have these in their purse ha ha), and some random makeup items. 

I keep some gloves in there because its freaking cold out, my check book, wallet, some pens, and a coffee cozy.

I don't know why I have so many lip products in here. Anyways, I keep a pressed powder and concealer, a maybelline baby lips, chapstick, two nyx butter glosses, a bite beauty duo lipstick, and two lip balms. 


Lastly I have a mini hair spray, some mints, two hand sanitizes, two hand creams, and a cortizone cream because my skin hates me in winter time!

I hope you all enjoyed my What's in my Bag post! 
What are must haves in your purse?




18 comments:

  1. Eeekkk! I absolutely love 'What's in my bag' posts because I'm just so darn nosy! LOL! I am so like you, I swear I carry the whole house with me but mine is filled with diapers and pacifiers.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same here Shireen!! And no worries I'm sure when I have kids mine will be filled with those too!

      Delete
  2. You are using your new camera- nice! I love these posts, I'm a naturally curious person (some might say nosy but hey potatoe potato :P ) . I really like your bag, it's so cute. I've not read the Hobbit, I heard it's good, what's your verdict? I always carry feminine products too, because you just never know! Lip balm is a must, as are bobby pins because my hair likes to go crazy on me. I bring my phone, gloves, scarfs and pocketbook too. That's about it. Unless I'm wearing lipstick, I'll bring it to touch up, along with a compact mirror :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think im naturally a curious person too! I always need to know what's going on lol.
      I honestly like the hobbit and lord of the rings movies better than the books. I have yet to finish a book in this series. They were written a really long time ago so they are super detailed and hard for me to pay attention to sometimes!

      Delete
  3. Cute bag! I love the zipper detailing on the outside. I have a bad habit of hoarding lipsticks in my purse. Sometimes they're in there so long, I think I lost them! I also really like to carry a bottle of Hand Food with me at all times. It's a must for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chelsea! I do the same thing with my lipsticks. And I never seem to reapply them which is why they went into my bag in the first place lol

      Delete
  4. It looks like a pretty small-medium size bag and I'm surprised it can fit all that in it??! Nice to know you're being real about the lady products :) I often tend to forget mine so I have to borrow from others... You can never go wrong with too many lip products, can't always stick to one or two shades now can we ;)

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I tend to stuff my purse so it's super full all the time. The pockets help too haha! And no apparently we need 5+ shades of lipsticks everyday!

      Delete
  5. first of all, that is a cool bag. i love cross body bags! i love that this one holds so much! hahaha i usually keep my keys, wallet, lipstick, lip balm, phone and a pen. hahaha i love hand sanitizers! i've had to restrain myself, because BBW always comes out with the coolest ones.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim!! I guess I forgot to mention my keys too LOL! And bww definitely has the best sanatizers!

      Delete
  6. dang girl! you can put a lot in there. loving cross body bags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was such a fun post!! I love seeing what people carry in their bags. I didn't know it was such a big thing...maybe I will do one!! Love all the lippies you carry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks margo!! I would love to see you do a post like this!!

      Delete
  8. Haha, nice to see you carry as much junk in yours as I do! I used to have tampons and plasters too but I had a clear out, no doubt they'll find a way back in soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I definitely carry way too much stuff!

      Delete
  9. i keep so many lips products too! love to see wha you put in there!

    ReplyDelete