Thursday, March 12, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Makeup Collab with Chelsea from TLB | All Drugstore!

Hello!!! I'm super excited about this post today because I'm going a FOTD collab for St. Patrick's Day with my friend Chelsea from Tiger Love Beauty!! We decided to use all drugstore products for this post so it's affordable and the makeup is easily accessible! Please go check out her post too, and we will be doing more collab posts together in the future!! Her blog is amazing and I know you all will love her!

Drugstore FOTD for St. Patty's Day!


Face Makeup
Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation, Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, NYC Bronzer in Sunny, Physicians Formula Shimmer Palette in warm nude, Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush in Hot Flash

For my lips I used Nyx lip liner in Natural and Maybelline lipstick in Nude Lust. 

Eye Makeup 
For the eyes I wanted to do a look that's good for everyday too, so I did some gold with a pop of green on the lower lash line. 

First I primed my eyes with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold, and Edgey Emerald on my lower lash line. 
I used 1 and 2 from the Maybelline Nudes Palette in my crease and blended it out. I used 3 all over my lid. I used 4 from the Wet and Wild Trio along my lower lash line and 5 in my inner corners. 

I finished up with the L'Oreal lineur Intense liquid liner and Silkissime pencil liner. I used Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes Mascara for my lashes! 

What look will YOU be rocking for St. Pattys day this year? Let me know in the comments! 

11 comments:

  1. I've never celebrated St. Patricks's Day before. It's not something that is celebrated in Malaysia and I'm not sure if it's celebrated here....and my hubby just chipped in his opinion on St. Patrick's Day...just another reason to get drunk, his words not mine. LOL!

    Love your eye makeup, you're just soo good with it! I have used blue and purple but never green on my eyes, might just try soon.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL your hubby is right! It's basically just an excuse for everyone to get drunk. It's suppose to be an Irish themed holiday but I dont even think it's real or celebrated in Ireland.

      And thank you Shireen!! I really think green shadow would love gorgeous on you!! Especially if you did a pop of color under your lash line like I did!!

      Delete
  2. very nice makeup..i want to try to make it

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pop of green! Obsessed! I actually couldn't manage all drugstore products because I can't live without Anastasia brows or NARS Creamy Concealer, so props to you lol. Thank you for your sweet words, and I can't wait to collab again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks chelsea!! I can't wait to do another one either!! I actually used my brow wiz, but I always forget to show my brow products so I'm bad lol!!!

      Delete
  4. I love this! It isn't too over the top but still festive! I adore the NYX lip liner in Natural. I use it everyday! What a fun collab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margo!! I do love that lip liner too, it's such a good color!!

      Delete
  5. You are rocking that green Ashley! You go girl! Not everyone can. I don't think I've ever tried. Will have to put that one on my beauty to do list. HaHaHa Really nice collaboration!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim!!! You could totally rock the green too!!! It's fun to try new things so give it a go!!

      Delete
  6. you look awesome! headed to her page now :)))

    ReplyDelete