Sunday, May 31, 2015

Skin Care Sunday | Michael Todd Skin Care Haul

Hello!!! It's been a few weeks since I did a skin care Sunday post! Today I have a Michael Todd skin care haul to share. You might remember I mentioned some of their products in my skin care routine post, but I've finished up most of those and decided to try out a different set this time!!

The last set I bought was for acne prone skin and was mostly things with charcoal in it. I really loved it but wanted to try out something different this time to see what I liked best and what worked best for my skin. The acne prone set contined a charcoal cleanser, a charcoal scrub, a clay mask, a toner, and a serum.

 This new set is for normal to combination oily skin and contains a cleanser, scrub, mask, serum, mosirurizer and an eye cream. The cleanser is a two in one toner so that why this set didn't include a toner by its self which is a bummer, but I was really interested in trying the eye cream and moisturizer since the last set didn't have those. 


Here is the Pumpkin face mask and the Tropical Fruit Scrub

These are the Citrus Cream Moisturizer and the Antiox Serum 

And the Cleanse and Tone one step cleanser/toner and the Intensive Eyecream. 

They also always include samples or delux sizes in your order for free and this one is the Jojoba Charcoal scrub. This came in the acne prone set and I really love this stuff so I was excited to get a delux size of it! 

I've tried all these out but the face mask a few times but I'm going to do a more in depth video review on this once I try them more comparing the two sets that I've tried! I've been super impressed with Michael Todd skin care and I love that everything is all organic! 

I hope you enjoyed this skin care haul and happy Sunday! 

8 comments:

  1. I heard this is a really good brand of skin care! I like the fact these products are organic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the main reason why I decided to get these skin are sets was because it's organic!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read your review, because I've never tried anything by this brand. I'm currently testing out two organic brands too (Pai & Ren). Benefit skincare worked well for me, but I'm trying to find something "good" for me. HaHaHa
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely have a review up soon! And Ill have to check out those organic brands as well! And I know what you mean because I love so much stuff that isn't organic lol!

      Delete
  3. I really enjoy Michael Todd products, the Jojoba Charcoal Scrub is my holy grail! LOVE it! I bought the oily/acne prone skin set too. I only liked a few things out of it...so I can't wait for your review!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to know you liked their products too!! I do love that jojoba scrub! I can already tell I liked that set better than this one sadly lol!

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to your in depth reviews! Michael Todd is a brand that I've been really interested in, but I haven't actually made any purchases yet. I've been really interested in the Pumpkin mask. Pumpkin isn't an ingredient you see in a lot of skincare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you sign up on their email list they will let you know when there is sales going on!! I wait for those since this stuff is expensive. I got these for 30% off, so if you are interested in this brand you can get a pretty good deal that way! And I felt the same about the Pumkpin mask because I haven't seen anything like it before!

      Delete