Monday, January 25, 2016

Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Rose Champagne

I have a new favorite blush. And I need to share its amazing-ness. 

I picked up one of the Wet n Wild color icon blushes when I did a drugstore haul earlier this month. I also talked about this blush in my January favorites (last post). I honesty wasn't even expecting much out of this and I really just thought the new packaging to these were pretty. I think I might have mentioned in my January favorites post that I wondered if these had new formulas. Now looking at the packaging I realize that it does say new formula on the sticker with the name shade on it. I had one wet n wild blush before and it definitely wasn't a good as this one, so I'm happy they reformulated these!

Ok enough rambling- let's talk about why I love the Wet n Wild color icon blush in Rose Champagne


Props to wet n wild for making these with pretty packaging. Their old blushes looked super cheap and not very appealing. While the packaging is what mostly drew me in, I really did like this champagne rose shade. It looked like a pretty neutral color that I could wear everyday, and I don't think I own one too similar to this. I don't remember exactly how much I paid for this (from Walgreens) , but I believe these are around $2.99-$3.99. There is also a rose champagne glow from the fergie collection, and that's all I could find when I tried to search for this blush in Google so don't get it confused with that if you are looking for this blush. 

This is a beautiful dusty rose shade, and a great neutral blush that looks good with any makeup look. I've found it works for me with any eye look and any bronzer.

It has a slight hint of shimmer that gives you face a pretty glow. I find that I don't need a highlight with this- but if I do want one anyways it's still not too much.

The formula is amazing. It's so smooth and blends so nicely. I find this is a blush that can't be overdone which is nice so you don't even end up with too much. 

I am really in love with this blush. I checked out the other shades but I didn't care for them as much. They were pretty similar to this one so I picked up one of the new ombre blushes instead. I'll share a review for that one in a few weeks!

I was wearing this in my last FOTD post on my everyday makeup, and also in my January favorites video!

Overall I'm very impressed with this, especially because I just really wasn't expecting to love it. I'm pretty picky about cheek products from the drugstore but this one is amazing. I really want to check out their new eyeshadow palettes too! 

Have you tried any of the new wet n wild blushes? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment