Monday, March 28, 2016

Drugstore Haul

Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend, and Easter if you celebrated it!

I'm going to share a few things that I picked up from the drugstore recently. It's mostly skin/body care so nothing too exciting, but I thought I'd share anyways because I did get two things that I haven't tried before (new things to review!!). 


Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser- this is just a repurchase of the cleanser I use everyday. 
Shea Moisture raw Shea butter body wash- another repurchase of my favorite body wash. I tried another scent and didn't love it as much as this one!
Shea Moisture strength, grow, and restore Leave in Conditioner- this is a new product for me. Since I love the Shea moisture body wash, I've been wanting to try their hair products. These are organic, cruelty free, and free of a ton of things (sulfate, parabens, etc.). I ran out of my usual leave in conditioner so I thought I'd try this one out. My hair needs all the help it can get since its very damaged so I will definitely be doing a review on this later! 
Covergirl Super Sizer Mascara- a repurchase of my holy grail mascara. 
Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation- I'm seriously running out of all my foundations! I haven't purchased any new ones in forever. I put myself on a no buy for a little while but I decided to repurchase this one when I ran out last week because I love it and it's the cheapest of all the foundations I use lol!
Burt's Bees natural acne solution clarifying toner- I did a review for this a few weeks ago. It's my favorite toner at the moment, and I already ran out of the first one I purchased! 
Batiste Dry Shampoo for dark and deep brown hair- I've been using the floral and flirty blush scent of this and I love it, but I wanted to try out the one for brunette hair because I hate the white cast the other ones leave if you aren't careful!! Will be reviewing this as well!

Edit: I actually ended up going to Target soon after published this post, so I'm editing it to include these two items I picked up! I found a $10 gift card in my purse so I was excited!
Wet n Wild Ombre blush in The Princess Daiquaries- I picked up a different shade of these ombre blushes a while ago but I was unsure about the color, so I've been wanting to pick up another shade so I can see if I like them! 
Elf Illumanting Eye Cream- I've been dying to try out a lot of the things in Elf's skin care line. Target had this eye cream and a moisturizer, and then were out of two different things (not sure which ones). They don't have all of their skin care line but I was wanting to try this eye cream out, and since I currently don't have an eye cream I was excited to see this there!

I'll be doing reviews on both of these items too! 

I'm still on a no buy (sort of!). Most of these were essential things that I ran out of and needed. I could have held off on the foundation, but hey it's only $7! 

Have you picked up anything new from the drugstore lately? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment