Sunday, April 10, 2016

Currently Testing

Hello! For today's post I thought I'd share some products that I'm currently testing out, and you can expect full reviews for all of these in a few weeks! I don't normally post on Sunday anymore, so I wanted to do something quick and simple!

Two Wen body treatments (scents and non scented), Shea Moistute grow and restore leave in conditioner, Elf illuminating eye cream, Elf acne fighting foundation, Origins night-a-mins renewal cream, and Wen nourishing treatment oil.

I'm undecided about the Shea Moisture leave in conditioner treatment right now. Mainly because I've only used it twice, and I'm still figuring out how much to use etc. I really love the Wen oil for my hair so far.  

So far I like both these Wen body butters, especially the scented one. I'm still deciding on the Elf eye cream. I like it but I can't tell if it's doing anything special yet.

I've been wanting to try the Elf Acne Fighting foundation for a long time. I finally found it at a Target last week. I'll have my review for this $3 foundation up very soon. I've had the delux size of this Origins night cream for a while, so I decided to give it a go since I didn't have another night cream at the moment. 

So there's a sneak peak of some items in testing out. Anything particular you want to see reviews for first? 

I also spent 500 pts at Sephora and got a set of Dr. Brandt skin care that I'll be trying out soon too!

What are you currently testing out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment