Thursday, May 12, 2016

Empties | hair, skincare, and makeup

Hello! Before I get into today's post I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who left me such sweet and lovely comments in my Kindess post last Friday. It means to world to me to have such amazing friends I met through blogging and I couldn't be more thankful. So many of you have touched my heart in ways I can't explain. I meant to put this in my post on Tuesday but it completely slipped my mind! I had to make sure I included it in today posts!

All sappy things aside, today's post is going to be on all of my recent empties. I've been saving these for a month or two (maybe 3?) because I haven't done an empties post in forever. Finally I got annoyed of all this trash piling up so decided to do a post. 

Hair care 
-I finished up 3 batiste dry shampoos. Two were the flirty and blush, and one for brunette hair. I love them both and definitely will repurchase. Right now I have the original and I don't like it as much as these ones, mainly because the flirty and blush smells better to me! 
-John Frieda Frizz Ease Keraforce hairspray. This is the hair spray I always purchase. I probably finished up one or two more of these but they some how escaped my empties pile. 

Skin care 

-Two Shea Moisture body washes. One is the coconut and hibiscus scent, and the other is raw Shea butter. I didn't care for the coconut one, but the raw Shea butter is the one I always buy. These body washes are amazing. 
-Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner. I've been through so many of these and this is my favorite witch hazel. I'll repurchase again in the future. 
-Michael Todd Intensive organic eye treatment. This eye cream was nice, but not my favorite. I won't repurchase. 
-Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Exfoliator. This made my monthly favorites. I won't be purchasing a full size because it's $80, but I will be looking for more sample sizes! I love this stuff. It's tempting to splurge on, but ugh! 
-Burt's Bees natural acne solution clarifying toner. This has been my go to  toner for a few months. I finished two of these and I've already repurchased. 
-Lush Tea Tree Water Toner. This is an amazing toner from Lush. I've gone through so many. I'll purchase again in the future. 
-Simple Soothing Facial Toner. This didn't do anything for my skin, and I felt like I was just using water instead of toner. I won't repurchase. 
Tarte Maracuja C Brightening Eye Cream. I loved this eye cream, but I won't repurchase. I've found a cheaper one that I like just as much right now. 

Makeup 

-Makeup Forever Mat Velvet+. I had two of these because I was trying to squeeze the life out of them before I threw them away. I've been through a few of these. I'll repurchase in the future, but not right now. 
-Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation.  I've seriously been through probably 7 of these. I've already repurchased. 
-Estée Lauder Double Wear. I love this foundation so much and have already repurchased. 
-Nyx Micro Brow. I finished two of these and have already repurchased. 
-Benefit Roller Lash. This is a great mascara. I'll repurchase if I feel like splurging, but I have drugstore ones that I love just as much. 
-Covergirl Super Sizer Mascara. This is currently my holy grail mascara, and I've already repurchased. 

Do you guys like to see empty posts? Let me know and I can start doing more. I usually just finish up my staples and they are all pretty much what I've shown here, but I want to try to start using up some makeup I already have. 

What have you finished up recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment