Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Favorite Affordable Face Brushes

Hello! Today I'm sharing my favorite makeup brushes for my face that are affordable. As much as I love some of my higher end ones, these drugstore ones work just as well, and are cheaper!


Elf
First I'm sharing some from Elf which range between $3-6 I believe. 
-The one on the very top is the Kabuki Brush which I use every single day to apply my powder, and is one of my favorite brushes that I own. 
-The next two are the Small Stippling Brush which can be used for a lot of things. I use to use this for foundation a few years until I discovered the beauty blender and sigma f80. It also works well to blend our concealer under the eyes since its small. I personal prefer a larger brush for blush, but if you like smaller ones this could be used for blush or bronzer, or blending out face products. If I was a fan of cream blushes and bronzers, I would probably use this for those. 
-The last elf brush I wanted to mention is the Contouring Brush. This works well for getting a precise contour because it's small and fits right under your cheek bones. 

Real Techniques 
-The gold one on the left is the Buffing Brush which also can be used for a veritey of things. It's good for foundation, bronzer, and blush. 
-The pink one on the top is the Multi a Task Brush which I use for bronzer and to blend out my blush and bronzer.
-The pink one in the middle is the Sculpting Brush which is my favorite for contouring my face. The angle of it works really well to contour and blend at the same time. 
-The bottom pink one is the Stippling Brush. This is a bit larger than the elf ones. It's also good for foundation and concealer, and cream products. 
-The gold on one the right is the Contour Brush. I don't use this to contour, but it's small so it's great for highlighting. 

Elf and Real Techniques are the only affordable brushes that I own. I have wanted to try out some from Eco Tools but haven't purchased any yet! I hope this post helps anyone who is looking for some new affordable brushes!

What are some of your favorite affordable brushes? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment