Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Favorite Summer Lipstick | Current Most Used

Hello! Today I'm continuing my 'current favorite' series that I've been doing and sharing my most used and favorite lipsticks this summer. You all probably know I don't get too crazy with my lips and usually wear nudes. But I do have some fun shades in this post as well, and all of these lippies are ones that I truly love.


Lipsticks 

Covergirl Katy Kat Matte in Sphinx- this is a beautiful pink/mauve shade with a nice purple undertone to it. Depending what color lipliner I wear under it, it can pull more pink or purple ish. The formula is super creamy and nice, and this is a great shade for summer. I also loveeee the packaging to this- and it has cute cat ears on the bottom!
Mac Cremecup- this one is a nice baby pink shade and I wore this a ton last summer. I kind of forgot about it until a few weeks ago so I pulled it out and have been wearing it a ton. Light pinks are probably my all time favorites to wear in summer and I love wearing if with Nyx lipliner is light pink. 
Mac Pure Zen- this was another one I wore a ton last summer. It's more peachy than cremecup, so I like it wear it when I have a peach toned blush. I also use the Nyx light pink lipliner with this, so it doesn't look too peach on me. 

Lip Crayons 
L'Oreal La Lacque in Lacque-y You- this was another one I picked up last summer, and it's a beautiful strawberry/red color. It's not super red and has a pink undertone to it, which I love.
Colourpop Lippie Stix in Oh Snap- this is my most worn Lippie stick from Colourpop and it's such a great everyday mauve nude color. I really like Bound and Westie for summer too, they are both super pink toned so I was going to include those too, but I just don't wear them as much. 

What are your favorite lip colors for summer? Which type of product would you like to see in my next most used and current favorite series?

No comments:

Post a Comment