Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Shop My Stash #2

I've reached into my makeup collection again this past week so I thought I would do another Shop my Stash post! If I keep this up I'll probably do a post like this every other week or every few weeks. I didn't pull out as much as I did for my last post, but those were mostly cheek products so I still have new stuff to share!

Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless- I really have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. Sometimes I hate the way it looks, and sometimes I like it. I found I like it better use I use my beauty blender to apply it, but it really doesn't last long on my skin. Even my hubby said 'your makeup is coming off'. You know it's bad when a guy notices stuff like that. So yeahhh. Ha!
Maybelline Better Skin Concealer- this is my favorite drugstore concealer. I love it almost as much as my Mac one. I neglected it and since my Mac one is almost gone, I pulled this baby out. 
Elf HD Concealer- I picked this up because it was only $3. I never reviewed it for some reason, but it's actually pretty decent. The shade it a little dark for me so I like it whe I self tan. 
Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Kalahari- I forgot how much I love this little duo. I did get it a so-so review, because it has a lot of fall out for how dang expensive it is. But I do love the colors and it makes for a super quick and easy eye look. This also made it into my July favorites that wil be up tomorrow! 
Loreal Silkissime Liner- This use to be my favorite liner, and now I actually hate it. I pulled it out to see if I changed my mind about hating it, and because I ran out of my Colourpop liner. Nope, I still don't like it. I purchased a new liner yesterday so we will see how that goes. 
Mac Palette- I've been using my Mac palette a ton. This also has all my Makeup Geek shadows in it. Since I've been using my Strobe Cosmetics single shadows a lot I've been reaching into my Mac palette for crease and transition shades. 

Have you shopped your stash lately? Let me know if you've recdiscovered some products you love (or hate!) recently! 

No comments:

Post a Comment