Monday, August 29, 2016

Morphe 35O Palette

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. I was trying to have Monday's be a video day from now on, but it didn't happen this week. There will be one tomorrow, so for today I'm sharing my thoughts on the Morphe 35O palette. 

I'm sure you've all heard about this palette a million times, or own it yourself, so I'm going to try to keep this review short and sweet. I have swatches to share, and I'll share my thoughts on it as well. Also, I used this palette in my makeup routine video, so if you want to see it in action, click here.

The 35O palette is a very warmed toned palette with 35 shadows. It has both matte and shimmer in it, but now morphe offers an all matte and an all shimmer version of the 35O palette. The price for this is $22.99

No flash
Flash 
Here are swatches of each row, from top to bottom. These are highly pigmented, buttery, and blend super easy. 

My Overall Thoughts-
-This is a super affordable palette for how big it is. You get tons of beautiful shadows that are amazing quality. 
-I was surprised at how well the blended and how pigmented they are. 
-I love the warm tones, especially all of the red and oranges. Those are my favorite types of colors to wear. This will be a great palette for Fall. 
-I do get some fall out when using this, which is the only negative, but it's easily swept away. The affordable price and great quality definitely makes up for that. 

If you haven't tried Morphe shadows, I definitely recommend checking them out. I'm super happy with this palette, and I'm sure their other ones are just as great! I'm a little late to getting a Morphe palette, mainly because I was too lazy to order one and because I didn't really want/need a palette this large. Now I can't imagine not having this in my collection! 

I'll be reviewing the 9N blush palette next week! Also, If you want to see more makeup tutorials using this, let me know!

Are you a fan of Morphe products? Which palette is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment