Monday, August 15, 2016

St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse Review

Before summer comes to an end, I wanted to review a self tanner that I picked up last month. I know self tanning isn't for everyone, but it's something I personally like to do in the summer time. My skin is ridiculously pale and won't (literally can't) tan. If I'm out in the sun for more than 20 mins without spf, I'll slightly resemble a lobster.

I ran out of my beloved Vita Liberata self tanner that came in a giveaway that I won from qvc, and while I really liked it, I didn't want to fork over $54 for it. I purchased a super affordable one from Ulta, the St. Moriz instant self tanning mousse in dark for $12.99. That's quite a big price difference!

This comes in medium and dark. My Vita Liberata one was in medium, and while I liked the color of it I also kind of wish it was just a tiny bit darker. So I went with the dark shade for the St. Moriz. 

About this product from Ulta's website 

St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse Medium- For a healthy golden tan all year round.
  • Instant bronzing.
  • Longer lasting.
  • Fast drying
  • No streaks.
  • A professional flawless tan, easy, no mess application.
  • Suitable for all skin types."

My Thoughts-
-This is an excellent and affordable self tanner. I do prefer the Vita Liberata one a tiny bit more, but I'm very please with the results I get with this one and I love the price tag. 
-This blends beautifully (I use a tanning mitt), and it never is streaky. It dries super fast and isn't sticky. 
-The shade 'dark' is very nice, it's gives a deep bronzed color. It looks natural on my skin, especially when the excess is washed off after a shower the morning after when it's all developed.  
-It doesn't have a typical self tanner scent. It does have a slight perfume scent, but I don't find it too strong and I can't smell it after its applied. 
-It does have a tint, so you can see where you are applying it. 
-I find this lasts around 3 days on me, which is about normal for any self tanner I use. I usually self tan 1-2 times a week. It fades nicely, and doesn't end up patchy like some self tans I've used. 

Overall this is a great and affordable self tanner, and I'd definitely repurchase it once I run out!

What's yous favorite self tanner? Let me know in the comments! 


No comments:

Post a Comment