Wednesday, September 28, 2016

5 Lipsticks for Fall | Collab with Reflection of Sanity

Hello! Happy Wednesday!

I'm really excited about today's post because I'm doing a collab with my good friend Shireen from Reflection of Sanity ! I was thrilled when we decided to do a collab together, and if you don't follow her blog, go check her out! You guys will love her- she has awesome content, is super sweet and genuine, and every one of her posts leaves me smiling and laughing out loud! I'm so happy to have met her through blogging!

For our collab, we decided to show 5 lipsticks for Fall and how to wear them. We included a makeup look with each lipstick we chose, which I thought was super fun and different from all of the past 'fall favorites' posts I've done where I just showed the products! 


Lipstick #1
First up we have Mac Twig. This might be my all time favorite lipstick for Fall. I also have a dupe for this that I'll include later in the post. 
For this I just used my Morphe 9N blush palette and Nars Kalahari Duo for a natural eye and cheek look. 

Lipstick # 2
Next is Mac Whirl, which is a pretty matte brownish shade. 
I used Tarte Exposed for my cheeks and the BH cosmetics Shaaanxo palette. 

Look #3
For this look I used Nyx Liquid Suede in Soft Spoken. This has been one of my go to lip colors recently. 
I used my Morphe 35O and Morphe 9N palette for this, and created a neutral look. 

Look # 4
I used Maybelline Rum Riche for this look. It's a good red for everyday wear, and it's not super red so if red isn't in your comfort zone, then it's perfect. 
I used the Kat Von D shade and light eye palette and Nars Almeria blush. The Kat Von D palette has been one of my favorites recently!

Look #5
For this last look I used Nars Shrinagar, which is a pretty pretty plum shade. 
I used my Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette, which has totally been neglected and I remember how much I loved it. I paired it with Nars Sin blush. 

And here is swatches of all the lipsticks. 
And I've realized that Maybelline Touch of Spice is a good dupe for Mac Twig, if you like the shade but don't want to fork over the money for Mac! 

What are your favorite Fall lipsticks? Don't forget to checkout Shireen's post as well to see what lipsticks and makeup looks she is sharing!

Extra bits-
-I know I didn't upload Monday or Tuesday like I usually do, I had a mirgrains Sunday and Monday night so I didn't want to prepare any posts. I'll be blogging the rest of the week to makeup for it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment