Friday, December 2, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide | For the Natural Beauty Lover

Hello! Happy Friday!

I know there's a ton of gift guides that everyone does this time of the year, but today I'm sharing one that I haven't really seen before- a gift guide for the Natural Beauty Lover. Natural beauty products are something that I'm super into right now, especially skin and body care, so I thought this gift guide would be perfect for me to do. Unless you're into natural products yourself, then choosing a gift for someone who is could be tough. I know a few years ago I wouldn't have known where to start, but I'm happy now that I have some suggestions. These are all gifts that I would love to receive myself, and also ones that I would gift away to others as well!


1. Products from Lush.  Lush products are amazing, and any natural beauty lover (actually any beauty lover) will love them! I gave three suggestions here- the first being a face mask. Face masks are nice gifts to give, because it brings a little pampering to the person you are gifting this to. The second choice is a holiday gift set. Lush has tons of cute sets for christmas, and then your friend or family member can try out a few different things. The last option is a gift card, this way they can choose their own skin, bath, or body care products.
2. An Essential Oils Kit. This is another really amazing gift. If someone is interested in oils, but hasn't wanted to purchase them for themselves yet, it makes a great and thoughtful gift. I would buy everyone I knew an essential oil kit if I could! This set is from Eden's Garden, and they let you customize sets of oils. They have sets of 2, 6, 12, etc. or you can chose a set thats already made of their site if you don't want to think about picking and choosing oils out for someone. 
3. Pacifica Perfume Set. Pacifica has amazing perfumes, and they are natural! A cute little roller ball set is perfect if you don't know what set to choose for someone, and these would make for good stocking stuffers as well. They also have tons of other gift sets on their website if you'd want to purchase ones that have other products besides perfumes too! 
4. Mad Hippie Eye Cream. Skin care can be hard to buy for others if you don't know their skin type. If you are wanting to get some a skin care product but aren't sure what to choose, eye cream is a good option! This way, you won't have to worry much about their skin types and concerns. I chose this one from Mad Hippie because it's a natural brand and one thats been on my wish list to try for a while. 
5 & 6. A Natural Beauty Subscription Box. I use to loved getting subscription boxes in the mail! They make a perfect gift if you are stumped on what to get someone. This way, they will get a surprise box in the mail full of goodies. Petit Vour and Goodbeing is a vegan and cruelty free company, and offer some natural products in their boxes. You can only chose to pay for one month, but they do have options to purchase a package of more.
7. Face Off Cloth. I chose to include the Face Off Cloth in here because I personally am super picky with makeup removers, and haven't found any natural brands that liked or wanted to try. I have been wanting to buy one of these face clothes to remove my makeup, so that way I'm no longer using makeup remover wipes that aren't natural. If your natural beauty lover is in the same boat as me, then a Face Off Cloth will be perfect! I also think these are a great investment, so you don't have to run out and buy a pack of wipes every few weeks. 

So this is my gift guide for The Natural Beauty Lovers! I hope you guys enjoyed it, and that it helped find a gift for the natural beauty lover in your life. All of these gifts don't just pertain to natural beauty lovers, anyone and everyone would love them as well! 

What is on your christmas list? Are you into natural beauty products?

No comments:

Post a Comment