Thursday, March 2, 2017

February Favorites

Hello! Today I'm sharing my monthly favorites for February. I don't have many favorites this month, but I thought I'd share a few things that I've been enjoying anyways. 

The makeup favorites this month are minimal, mostly because I just did a 'shopping my stash' post last week, which are most of the products that I've been using. If you want to check that post out, click here, and you can see some makeup that I've been using and loving over there!



First up is the Derma E Purifying Daily Detox Scrub. This stuff is seriously awesome and I love how it feels on my face, and how my face feels after I use it. I did a more in depth review on it here if you want to see more of my thoughts on it. 

The first of the two makeup products I've been using is a blush by Majolica Majorca that I bought a while ago when I wanted to try out some Asian makeup brands. I mostly bought it because the packaging is adorable, but I did really love this when I first got it and used it a ton. I pulled it last week, after I did my shopping my stash post, and have been using it everyday since. The shade I have is a pretty peachy shade that looks natural and give a light flush of color to my cheeks. 

The second makeup product is the Colourpop Ultra Satin Liquid lipstick in the shade Littlestitous. I love the shade and it's a great everyday pink/nude. My only issue with this is that it stains my lips hot pink. My ultra matte one that I have does the same. Has anyone else had this happen to them with these?

My last two items are two new essential oils that I bought from Eden's Garden. I picked up a new Peppermint oil, which is my most used essential oil, and I also picked up one called Head Ease which is a blend for headaches. It's a nice lighter blend that's soothing. I like diffusing it as well as using it topically for headaches. I still prefer peppermint if my headache is really bad, but head ease is a nice edition to my collection. 

What are some products that you've been loving this month? Share them with me in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment