Monday, July 22, 2013

Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette Review

Hello everyone! I'm sure many of you have heard of the Wet n Wild eyeshadows. I have heard that they are one of the best and affordable eyeshadows at the drugstore because of their great pigmentation. I never thought to pick them up before because I already own so many eyeshadows. About a month ago while I was looking at makeup while at Walmart, I noticed this wet n wild trio called I dream of greenie, and I thought the colors were really beautiful so I picked it up and ended up loving it. Of course, I wanted more eyeshadows from wet n wild. I have heard a lot of people in the beauty community on Youtube talk about the Comfort Zone palette, so I decided to pick this one up as well. 

This palette comes with 8 colors, most of them are neutral/bronze shades and a lot of green and earth tones. These are also all labeled in the order you are suppose to you them. There is a brow bone shade, a lid color, a crease color, and a definer color. These colors also all have shimmer in them.

Here are swatches of all of the colors. 
The first 4 are from the left side starting with the top shade (brown bone shade- light yellow/champagne color, lid color- an orange/peachy brownish gold,  crease color- a darker bronze brown color, and definer- a dark bronze/redish brown.)
The Last 4 are from the right side of the palette starting with the top shade (brow bone- a light taupe color, lid color- a green with a gold undertone, the crease color- a dark green with different gold colored glitter, and the definer- looks like a metallic greenish purple with red undertones).

Here are the looks that I created with this palette:

For both looks I used this palette, the lorac eye primer, mac paint pot in bare study, bombshell liquid eye pen, urban decay liner in perversion on my waterline, and the maybelline flasies big eyes mascara. I also used this Stila smudge stick eyeliner in Koi for the first look on my inner corner/lower lashline.

Look #1.




1. I mixed the brow bone shade, and the eyelid shade together and put this all over my lid.
2. I used the crease color in my crease and blended it out. 
3. I used the definer color in my outer corner, and blended it slightly into my crease.
I used the brow bone shade as my highlight.

Look #2.


1. I used the brow bone color all over my lid.
2. I eyes the eyelid color in my crease and blended it out.
3. I used the crease color in my outer corner and slightly blended into the crease.
I also used #2, the eyelid color all over my lower lash line and in my inner corner.
I used the brow bone shade from the other side of the palette as my highlight.


My overall thoughts on this Palette:

I definitely think this palette is amazing. It's very versatile with all of the different colors it in. You can do a lot of different looks, and neutral shades are great for any occasion. These are really pigmented and the color pay off is great as well. I believe this palette is $4.99, which is such a good deal for how great these are. Also, when I purchased this it was half off so it was an even better deal. This is a great palette to add to your makeup collection if you are looking for some new eyeshadows! They have lots of great colors in their trio sets as well!









No comments:

Post a Comment