Sunday, September 22, 2013

Eye Look Using the UD Naked 2 Palette

Hello! Today I am going to be sharing an eye look that I created using the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. Both of the UD Naked palettes are some of my favorite eyeshadows palettes that I own. The Naked 2 palette has a lot more cool toned and smokey eyeshadows so it's perfect for the fall time. I was inspired by a look that I seen on Pinterest using this palette so I decided to recreate the look! 

The Products that I used


I first primed my eyes with the Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study. 




1. I used this light silver shade called Verve on the first half on my lid and in the inner corner.
2. I used the darker silver shade called Pistol on the second half of my lid.
3. I used Tease in my crease as a transition shade.
4. I used Blackout in the outer corner and slightly blended into the crease and lower lash line.
5. I used Bootycall  as my brow bone highlight.

For my eyerline I used L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner and L'Oreal Extra Intense liquid eye pencil on my water line. I used L'Oreal telescopic for my Mascara.


What are your favorite shades in the Naked Palettes? Leave them in the comments below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment