Monday, September 16, 2013

September Ipsy Bag!

Hello!! My favorite time of the month is when I get my Ipsy Bag in the mail!! I seriously get so excited.  This months bag was really great in my opinion. Of course, I think like 99% of my ipsy bags are great, but this was especially good. It came with some nice products that I was excited to try out! 


I usually never use these makeup bags, but this one was cute anyways. 

I was really, really excited about this nail polish because I have never actually tried a Butter London polish before. I have always wanted to try them but didn't want to spend the money on it. So I was happy that I got one in my bag this month. This color is such a pretty dark red. It's prefect for fall!!

I also got a full sized eyeliner pencil from Starlooks. This pencil is a black, but it's not super super black like I normally like my eyeliners. I tried this out, and it applies nicely, but it didn't stay on my waterline well so I was kind of bummed. I did like wearing it on my top lid better because the softer black made my eyeliner look a little more smokey.

I tried this It's so Big mascara really quickly, but the formulation seemed a little too wet and made my lashes stick together. I am going to try this again in a week or so to see if it dries up a bit and applies better. 
This was another product that I was really excited about. I have not tried any nyx single eyeshadow before! This is in a gorgeous deep purple shade called Morocco. 


This is a tinted lip balm by Cailyn. I have not heard of this brand before, and I'm also not a red lip kind of girl. However, since it's a tinted lip balm, the pigmentation is a little bit more sheer. I might try to play with it a little bit and see if it's wearable for me. 

Here are swatches of the lip balm, eyeshadow, and the eyeliner.


Are you subscribed to Ipsy? If so, let me know what you got in your bag! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment