Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Top 5 Favorite Perfumes!

Hello!! Today I am going to share my top 5 favorite perfumes! I always post makeup and beauty related things, but I kind of forget that perfume is beauty related lol! These are all perfumes I wear on a regular basis and have loved them for years! 

-The first one in the picture is Viva La Juicy. This might possibly be my all time favorite. If you haven't smelled this before, you need to! It's to die for. 
-The next one is Coach Poppy Flower. This was a gift from my husband a few Christmases ago, and it smells so amazing. 
-The next is Victoria Secrets Very Sexy. I love this one so much! I wear this one a lot in the fall and winter time for some reason. 
-Next is Philosophy Love Sweet Love. I got a sample of this in a birch box a long time ago and I knew I needed the full size lol! 
-The last one is Victoria Secrets Angel. This was a gift from my mother in law a while ago and it became one of my favorites! 

I'm really bad at describing scents so I'm not even going to try lol! 

Have you tried any of these perfumes? And let me know what your favorite one is!! 


10 comments:

  1. I love Coach Poppy flower!! Great picks Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love coach poppy too! Viva la juicy is my number one favorite! I've gone through so many.. You def need to try the noir version. I got it for Christmas and omg I die. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't smelled that one yet!!! I'll check it out next time I see it! I'm excited haha!

      Delete
  3. Lovely collection! Did you take part in the VS semi annual sale? I only got two more makeup bags from VS since they had a great sale on them. I didn't do a major haul this time lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And no I didn't :( I kind of forgot about the sale haha!!

      Delete
  4. Ashley, our choices in fragrances are quite similar. I love my juicy couture viva la juicy. It is my trademark perfume. If it is discontinued, I would be so jaded with life! Haha. And VS perfumes are great too. I stock up on them during the semi annual. :) Have you tried Marc Jacobs Honey? You might like that one. I like it a lot, but haven't bought it yet.

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be so sad too if they didn't make the juicy ones anyone!!! The VS ones in the plastic bottles are so cheap around Christmas time too!! And I will definetly check out the Honey one! Maybe I can get a sample from sephora!

      Delete
  5. Great collection girl! I really want to try Viva La Juicy! I'm currently loving Beyonce's Heat perfume :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I haven't tried the Beyoncé one but I'll check it out!! You'd love viva la juicy!

      Delete