Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March 2014 Favorites!

Happy April everyone! I'm going to share my favorite beauty products for March! Also I don't know if you have noticed but I stopped doing my 'weekend posts'. I just felt like they were boring and I was kind of bored of doing them honestly. I think I will start doing monlthy life posts instead so I have more to talk about and don't have to worry about documenting everything each week. What do you all think? 

Anyways- on to my favorites! 
Sometimes I find it hard to do these posts because I use a lot of the same items on a day to day basis, so you might see a lot of repeats in these posts! 


So my first favorites are these sigma bushes (excuse the dirtiness lol). I did a review on these in my last post if you are interested! But I am absolutely obsessed with these three face brushes. (From left to right is the F86, F80, and F35.) 

This has been my favorite cheek combo lately. This is Mac soft and gentle highlighter and Nars orgasm blush. 

I've been really obsessed with my Mac palette. I also did a post on this recently on how I depotted my shadows and such. (Review on soft brown coming soon!)

And finally my favorite lipstick had been Mac cream cup, which is a newer purchase but I can't get enough of it! And I love the Mac Pro Longwear concealer. It's become my favorite concealer and I just love it! 

What makeup products are you loving this month? 

15 comments:

  1. they are favourites among beauty bloggers!
    good selection
    MY-Emily
    Please visit my blog back if you free

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I see these as favorites a lot!

      Delete
  2. Cream cup is so pretty! I really want get that lipstick! Nice monthly favorites list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pilar!! Cream cup would look really pretty on you!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Btw is it showing up that I've been posting? I changed my blog address. Same blog just new address I'm unsure if it's been showing up lol Here it is beautyandmorebypilar.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. No I have not seen a post from you since your crocheting one!! Maybe I have to re subscribe to your new blog name?? I went to it but I didn't see the GFC follow button?

      Delete
    4. Hey Ashley, I saw your reply here and on my blog. It should be fixed now. I just changed it back to my original address plovesfashion.blogspot.com
      You should be able to see my posts again and my GFC is back on there as well. I didn't think changing it would be such a headache lol but no worries everything should be fixed now :)

      Delete
  3. So many great picks! I've definitely added a few of these to my wishlist and can't wait for your review of soft brown.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to get a different shade of concealer. i've been mixing two but need the right one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mixing is a good idea though if you don't have the right one!

      Delete
  5. i really need to try MAC cream cup :) it looks really pretty !! And you MAC palette is to die for :) Awesome picks love !! :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete