Hi! One of my favorite types of posts to read is personal posts so I can get to know the person behind their blog better. I've heard a lot of people say that on others posts too, so today I'm going to do the 50 facts about me tag. I've seen this tag around, and I would love to see more of my blog friend do this with me!
Other than my monlthy update posts which is just essentials what I've been up to, I haven't done many personal posts about me and what my interest are, etc. Let me know if you guys like this post and I will do more like it!
1. I'm 25, almost 26! But I look like I'm 12.
2. I'm married and my husbands name is Eric.
3. We started dating when I was 17. Got engaged when I was 21, and married when I was 23 (almost 24, we ever engaged for almost 3 years).
4. I have two kitties and they are my babies.
5. I will always be a cat lover (crazy cat lady).
6. I read a ton of books. I own around 400 of them.
7. I play a ton of video games.
8. I've been obsessed with Zelda games since I was 10, but I love others like Mortal Combat, Mario, pokemon, and I enjoy mmo games like World of Warcraft. Total game nerd right here!
9. I have three older brothers. I also have a sister in law (married to my brother), and a brother in law (Erics brother).
10. I have a niece and a nephew who are 4 and 1.
11. I live and grew up in Michigan. I can't picture living anywhere else.
12. I love the change of season we get where I live. Fall time is my favorite.
13. I love going up north (northern Michigan) and I think the Great Lakes are the most beautiful thing.
14. I have a desire to travel. I want to go to Europe, Australia, and some places in Asia.
15. I hate flying and it gives me anxiety, so I'm unsure how I will be able to travel yet LOL.
16. I haven't been to many places yet. A few states, but I did make my parents take me to Mexico when I was 13. We were in California and this was when you could still walk across the border LOL. I don't know what I was expecting but I was happy I could say I've been to Mexico.
17. I would love to learn another language fluently. Especially french, Italian, or Spanish.
18. Speaking of languages and cultures, I work with all vietnamese people so I know a little bit of vietnamese. I can count to 100, say thank you and hello and insult you but that's pretty much all I know.
19. I went to cosmetogy school, but I didn't like it or doing hair.
20. With my Cos license, im also licensed to do nails and skin care.
21. I work in a nail salon (vietnamese owned). I'm the only american working there. It's super random but I've worked there for 5 years.
22. Sometimes I wish I would have gone to college for something else. I wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life career wise but I don't.
23. I only developed a passion for makeup maybe 3 years ago. If you asked me 5 years ago if I would ever wear a full face of makeup like I do now, I would have told you no ha ha ha.
24. I would love to be a makeup artist but the area I live in doesn't offer many opportunities for that.
25. I'm usually a pretty open person, but some stuff I don't share unless someone asks or if I know I can really trust someone!
26. Going back to talking about books, I love to collect classic novels. I haven't read many but I would love to read more. 27. Right now I'm enjoying historical fiction books.
28. Some of my favorite books are The Tea Rose (all three in the series), Redeeming Love, Looking for Alaska, Anna and the French Kiss, and of course Harry Potter.
29. I've read all of the Harry Potter books 3-6 times each.
30. I've also been obsessed with Lord of the Rings since a young age too.
31. Game of Thrones is one of my favorite shows.
32. I'm obviously obsessed with fantasy things.
33. I'm also obsessed with watching tv shows on Netflix.
34. I will stop saying obsessed now.
35. I'm left handed.
36. My favorite food is pizza and Mac and cheese.
37. I drink way too much Starbucks. My favorite is vanilla latte or the new Tiramasu latte.
38. I also love to eat asian food and Mexican food.
39. I like to cook, but I'm super lazy to do so.
40. I'm not a huge sweets fan (cookies, cake etc) but I do love chocolate.
41. I always have a headache. And I complain a lot when something is wrong.
42. I hate being hot. And I hate sweating.
43. I have a serious purse buying addiction.
44. I really dislike my hair. I don't have hair that's naturally cute. I have to make it cute.
45. My wardrobe is pretty basic. I wear mostly neutral colors. But I like my workout clothes bright and fun.
46. I hate tomatoes. They are evil.
47. I like to collect compact mirrors!
48. I love getting cards or letters. I save them all and have been since a really young age.
49. I have a book/journal that I write thing I like in, and I also glue pictures, cards, or random things that I find that I like it in. I call it my memory book!
50. I'm super short. I'm only 5 ft!!
So this is the end of my 50 random facts! I hope you all enjoyed this, and props to you if you actually read all of them!
Let me know in the comments if we have anything in comment, or if there's something I didn't state that you wanted to know about me!!