Hello!! I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Sitha from Lemme Swatch It. I haven't done a tag post like this in a long time so I was excited that I was tagged! So thank you Sitha for tagging me! Everyone please go check out her blog, she's such a sweet person and all her posts are great!
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and comment on their blog
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve the award, and notify them
4. Answer the 10 questions you are given, and give 10 more for the bloggers you nominate to answer
5. Make a copy of the rules in your post
1. Which bloggers/vloggers whom inspires you most as a blogger?
I'm inspired by a lot of different bloggers/bloggers for different reasons! All of my friends that I've met through blogging are big inspirations to me. They are all such kind people and great friends! As for people on youtube- I love Letitia Laura and Kalyn Nicholson.
2. What will you do to cheer you up whenever you start to feel down?
Reading helps get my mind off things, and watching Netflix does too lol!
3. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
I get super lazy on weekends. Sometimes on Sunday I don't even like to leave my house.
4. Is everything you're doing right now, whether it's uni/college or job, has anything to do with your dreams and passions?
Yes and no. Job wise, no. But I do love blogging and making youtube videos. Filming and editing has become a passion of mine, especially when I do my document your life videos. And I have a big passion for makeup so my blog and makeup channel go with that!
5. If you're given the chance to spend the whole month to visit 4 countries, which countries would you choose, and why?
I really would love to visit anywhere in Europe. I would love to go to Engalnd, Italy, France, Ireland, and so much more!
6. If you could only live with one food for your entire life, what would it be?
Bread. I'm such a sucker for bread.
7. When did you start to learn how to do make up?
Probably about 4 years ago
8. What was the first make up items you ever purchased?
Probably some kind of foundation or eyeliner and mascara when I was younger. My first big makeup purchase was the urban decay naked palette.
9. Can you name me one thing that you're really good at?
Shopping LOL. I don't really have any special talents I don't think.
10. Have you ever dreamed of being famous and what it's like to live like a star?
When I was younger I thought that it would be cool to be famous.
I hope you all enjoyed reading my answers! And I'd like to say thank you again to Sitha for tagging and nominating me! I'd love to see any of my blogger friends do this too, so let me know in the comments if you'd like to do it!