Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Spring Essentials | Collab with Lily

Hello!! Even though it's still a bit chilly here in Michigan, spring is arriving! We've had some warm days, but it's been a little cold and rainy still!

My good friend Lily from Beauty with Lily and I both filmed a Spring Essnetials video collab! Dont forget to check out her blog and YouTube Channel as well to see what her spring essentials are too! She is awesome and you all will love her (if you don't follow her already, you totally should!!). 




I hope you all enjoyed the video! I'm planning on doing to spring makeup looks very soon, if you guys would like to see them!

Also, in case you missed my post yesterday, I did a small drugstore haul. My schedule is a little off so thats why I'm posting two days in a row! Click the link to check it out if you haven't already! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment