Monday, May 2, 2016

April Favorites + Flops Video

Hello! 
I'm excited to share today April Favorites video because I've decided to include my 'Flops' in there too and share some things that I was not loving in addition to my favorites! Let me know if you guys like this idea, and if you do I will definitely try to do this every month! I just thought I would try doing this since it's something different and I don't talk much about products I don't like unless I'm doing a review for them!

April also marked a year anniversary since I started uploading YouTube videos to my channel! My first video was my April favorites from last year, so I was super excited when I realized this! I have some fun ideas for videos that I want to film very soon and now that I realized I've been on YouTube for a year (it defiently doesn't feel like it!) I'm feeling kind of inspired!



Enjoy the video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment