Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Favorites | Goodbye May

Today is the last Friday of May, and in less than a week we will be into June already!


Today I'm doing another Friday Favorites post, and I'm sharing some more lifestyle favorites again. I had a ton of fun doing my first one last week, and I'm planning to continue doing these, maybe not every week but pretty often.  I hope you all enjoy them! It's a nice change from my usual beauty posts and it's something I think I'll look forward to each week. 

Rambles aside, lets chit chat about some of my favorites this week! 

Favorite Purchase || I was in Forever21 looking for a dress for my cousins wedding that's in August. I came across this cute elephant dress and knew I had to have it. It was only $10 too! The wedding is pretty casual, so I might wear this one but I haven't decided yet (I bought two dresses, oops!). I really just bought this because I LOVE elephants, so I know I'll wear it this summer regardless. 
I used the photos from Forever21's website since I haven't worn it yet and don't have any photos of myself in the dress. I know this dress looks super short in length, but I am ridiclously short, so it's not quite as short on me as the model. 

Favorite Coffee Drink || If you know me at all, then you know I'm a coffee fiend and most of the time you can find me with sugar filled latte from Starbucks or Panera. It's a bad habit and gulity pleasure, but it's also my treat to myself. I have been getting a Toffee Nut Mocha from Starbucks lately and it's been my go to drink when I go there! So it's not too sweet, I usually as for half the syrups in it. 

Favorite Quote || I love nothing more than finding a quote that I feel relates to my life at the moment. When I do, I sometimes just sit there in 'wow' and ponder, and think the quote was made for me LOL!
Number 1, 2, and 5 really spoke to me when I read this. 

Favorite Moment || On Sunday my husband and I took a trip out to the piece of property we bought that we are going to build a house on next year. He had built a fire pit there last month and Sunday just the two of us went there and hung out. We bought some camping chairs so we could sit and relax and just enjoy nature. It was nice. 


Favorite Memory || Does anyone else on Facebook get excited each day when you get to see memories and things you posted in the past each day? All last week and the beginning of this week I've had notifications from past memories of photos I took on me and my husbands honeymoon three years ago. We went to Florida and visited Disney world, and also went to the Harry Potter park which was amazing. I got excited looking at all the photos I took again, and totally wished I was back on vacation!

Here's one that I took of us in Universal Studios (possibly islands of adventure part of it, I can't remember!) look how blonde my hair was! 

I hope you guys have a great Memorial Day weekend! I will be away for the weekend and I'll be back to blogging and social media on Tueaday!



No comments:

Post a Comment