Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Favorites | 3rd Blogiversary!

Today marks the day that I've been blogging for 3 years! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. For my very first blog post I did a summer essentials post, and one the first 'Blogiversary' I did the same to keep the tradition going. Last year I totally forgot to do a post LOL!!

Since it's Friday and time for my 'Friday Favorites' post, I thought I'd switch things up a bit and do a blogging related post. So today I'm sharing 'My 5 favorite things about blogging', in honor of the 3rd year mark of starting my blog!




The Friends I've Made || All of the amazing friends and people I I've met through blogging is hands down the best thing and my absoulte favorite thing about blogging. I've grown so close with many of you, and I couldn't be thankful enough. I'm so greatful, and honestly, without the friends I've made through blogging, it wouldn't be enjoyable for so many reasons! I've been motivated and encouraged by so many of you, and it's truly amazing. 

Being Creative || You all know that blogging is also and outlet for creativity. I love coming up with ideas for posts, I love taking photos for my blog, and creating makeup looks! This year I had a goal to work on my photos and learn to take better photos for my blog! 
Being Inspired || I love being inspired by others, especially other bloggers and YouTubers! It's nice to get inspiration from someone who has the same interests as you do. 

Sharing my Interests and Opinions || One of the reasons I wanted to start a beauty blog was because something I really appreciated was someone who gave honest opinions about makeup products. I said that I wanted to review products I loved and promised myself I would always be compelelty honest about them. One of my favorite things to do on my blog is product reviews, because I get to share my opinions about things I love. 

Learing || We are always learning and will always continue to learn. I love how much I've learned in the past 3 years of blogging, and am so excited for all that I'll continue to learn. 

What do YOU love about blogging? Share it with me in the comment below! I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I really had fun writing it because it was a nice change from my usual lifestyle favorite, and because I got to share a piece of my heart with you all today and share somethings that I love about blogging


I'm linking up with

Have a great weekend! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment