Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Top Favorite Blushes | Most Used

It's no secret that I'm a Blush Hoarder. But as much as I hoard, I also tend neglect almost all of my blushes. Why? I have no idea. I have a few blushes in my collection that I just can't seem to get enough of and I've been using them on a everyday basis while doing my makeup. I though I would share here on the blog which of those blushes have been my most used a favorite ones recently! I'm planning to do some similar posts like this showing bronzer and shadow palettes very soon too.



Starting with some from the drugstore, these ones are all super affordable and amazing quality. 
-Makeup Revolution matte blush in Nude. This blush made my favorites list last month. It's a pretty warm-toned neutral shade. 
-Covergirl blush in True Plum. This was the blush that Lily sent me in our makeup swap, and I've been using it a ton. It's a beautiful plum/mauve shade that has the perfect amount of shimmer. 
-Wet n Wild color icon blush in Rosé Champagne. I've raved and talked about this blush a ton. It's the perfect everyday nude shade that looks great with any makeup look. 

-Kat Von D Shade + Light Blush duo in Mickey and Mallory. This is definitely the one I use the most, and another one that I've talked a lot about. It's another great everyday neutral with a hint of mauve/peach. I don't know if they ever brought these back in stores, but if you can get your hands on them, I definitely recommend this one!
-Nars Orgasm. You can obviously tell how loved this blush is since it's nearly gone. I pull this one out every summer and it might just be my favorite blush of all time. 



I really need to work on rotating my makeup that I neglect into my makeup routine, especially my blushes. I have so many, and most of them are ones that I love!

What are your current favorite blushes? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment