Thursday, July 28, 2016

Friday Favorites | End of July

Another week that flew by, and I cannot believe July is almost over!


I'm sharing a Friday Favorites today since I skipped two weeks in a row! Also, it's kind of weird that I did my monthly favorites yesterday, and today I'm doing a Friday Favorites. I guess I didn't think about sharing two favorites back to back, but I guess it's okay since the monthly favorites were beauty related and my Friday favorites are lifestyle ones. Ok, I'm a little sick of the word 'favorites' since I just typed it a million times, and will continue to type it 5 more times. 

And I have something exciting to share, which will be at the end of this post! 

Favorite Coffee Drink || I tried the new Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato from Starbucks and it was soooo good. I know some people weren't interested in this because they don't like coconut milk in their coffee drinks, but I always get coconut milk in mine anyways because I don't drink regular milk. I really recommend giving this a try, it's freaking delicious! 

Favorite Recipe || I finally bought a spiralizer so I can make zucchini speghetti! I've been wanting one for so long! I'm honestly not a huge pasta person unless it's Mac and cheese. So I never make speghetti anymore, but it's sooo soo good with zucchini noodles instead of pasta. And a lot healthier too! I made it twice this week LOL! 

This is the spiralizer I purchased from bed bath and beyond. It's super easy to use, and affordable too. Unfortunately I didn't take a food photo. You can use any pasta sauce, I used some type of marinara. 

Favorite YouTuber || I've been watching a ton of videos from Laura's Nautral Life on YouTube. Her videos are awesome for anyone who's into more natural alternatives and products!

Favorite Netflix Show || I've been watching 'Skins' on Netflix. It's a British drama and I'm a little obsessed with everyone's accent. I was looking for a new show and this was recommend on someone's YouTube video of 'favorite Netflix shows' or something. It was a little hard to get into, but now I'm enjoying it. Has anyone watched this show? Let me know if you have! And also, someone please recommend me some more shows to watch!


Favorite Quote || You guys know I love to share my favorite quotes. Here's one for this week! 
I love this one a lot. Learning to embrace how I'm feeling, even if it's bad, it something I've been working on.

*Now for some news! Me and my husband are taking a vacation to California! We are leaving today so by the time you are reading this post, I'm probably already traveling. We will be gone from today until next Saturday the 6th.  This was a super last minute and spontaneous decision. I couldn't be more excited! My husband has been working a ton and hasn't had one day off since the end of June, so im happy he's able to take a vacation. We are visit some of hisfamily in LA for a few days and then we have some other plans in different cities. Definitely follow me on snapchat and my Instagram for lots of pictures!! I will be absent a little absent from my blog next week, but I do have a 'what's in my travel makeup bag + carry on bag' scheduled for when I'm gone. So expect a to see that video on Wednesday! I wasn't going to post at all, but since I schedule my videos in advance, I figured why not. I've always wanted to do travel type videos so now is my chance. I'll still be reading and commenting on your blogs while I'm away. I'm also going to be filming a lot and doing vlog style videos of our vacation, so expect to see that when I return! I'm skipping my July lifestyle post this month since I'll be traveling and I haven't had much going on at all until now!* 

Anyways, I hope you all have a great weekend!

I'm linking up with 







No comments:

Post a Comment