Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Morphe 9N | Naturally Blushed Palette

Hello! I hope everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend! 

Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the Morphe 9N blush palette. I reviewed the 35O palette last week, and these two palettes were the first I've tried from Morphe's makeup. It's safe to say that I'm super impressed! 

This palette is $19.99 on Morphe's website, but I could have sworn I bought it for $17.99 at the store. 

In this palette you get 9 blushes, 5 of them are matte and 4 of them have a shimmer to them.
These are all very neutral blushes. There are some dusty rose shades, some with mauve under tones, and some nice pinky/peach shades. 

Here's swatches from top row to bottom, and from left to right.

All of these blushes are super pigmented and blend out nice with the exception of the very first shade on the top row. It's a bit chalky and is super light and didn't show up the best. 

The ones that I've marked with a star are my favorites and the ones I use the most. 

My Thoughts
-I'm super impressed and really happy with this blush palette. All of the colors are beautiful, blend nicely, have great pigmentation, and are good quality except for the one I mentioned above.  
-This is definitely an affordable palette for how many blushes you get. 
-The shimmery shades aren't overly shimmery, they just have nice light glow to them. If you aren't a fan of shimmer blushes, keep in mind that these ones are super subtle, so they might work for you. 
-The quality and formula of these reminds me of my Makeup Revolution blush a little bit, but you don't need to use as ligh of a hand with these Morphe ones. 
-This is also a great blush palette for Fall! I can see myself using a lot of these colors a ton in this up coming season. 

Overall this is definitely a great blush palette. If you like neutral blushes and are a fan is shades similar to these, then I definitely recommend it!

Have you tried any Morphe Makeup before? Let me know your thoughts on it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment