Thursday, November 17, 2016

Essential Oil Haul | Eden's Garden

Hello!

Today I'm sharing an Essential Oil haul. I placed an order from Eden's Garden. I'm a huge fan of the Young Living essential oils, but Eden's Garden is a bit more affordable. They are still 100% pure and therapeutic grade which important when choosing oils. You can read more about their company and some FAQ's about their oils here and here if you want more info!

What I like most about Eden's Garden is that they offer different size sets that you can choose which oils you want to come in them. There is a set of 2, 6, 12, and 32, and they are all 10 ml in size. They also offer sets that are already put together if you don't want to chose your own.  

There is a little booklet that comes with the oil set that tells you tons of different ways to use them, and what to use them for. It's handy because there is different categories (health, emotions, beauty, etc.) so if you are wanting an oil for something specific, then you can check out the recommendations in here.

I chose to create a set of 6, and purchased one extra as well. These are all 10 ml. 
The oils I chose in my set are (from left to right)-
Anxiety Ease- a mixture of Lemongrass, Sweet Orange, and Ylang Ylang. It's used to help calm tension or stress and anxiousness. It smells pretty citrusy, and I think this one is my favorite out of the bunch.
Sunshine Spice- a combination of Balsam, Camphor, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Eucalyptus, and Sweet Orange. It's used as a very uplifting oil to help with maintaining happy moods. The cinnamon and is definitely the prominent smell in this one, but you can smell the sweet orange too.
Earth & Wood- this is one that my hubby wanted, it smells very naturey, woodsy, and manly. It's a mix of Cardamom, Cedarleaf, Cedarwood, Fir Needle, Patchouli and Sandalwood.
Exhale- is a great one if you are always stuffy with allergies and sinus issues like I am. It helps promote a healthy respiratory system, and helps to breathe better. Eucalyptus, Lemon, Peppermint, Ravensara and Tea Tree are what makes up the blend of this one.
Blood Orange- I have been wanting an orange scent for so long. There was tons of different one to choose from and I had a hard time picking. The description says it can be used for a ton of different thins from migraines, fibromyalgia, digestive issues, nervousness, and anxiety. That sounded very well rounded to me compared to the other orange scents.
Tea Tree- I'm almost out of my other tea tree oils so this is just a restock from my young living one. Tea tree is antibacterial so its great for a lot of things. I use it on my face almost every night.
Sleep Ease- This one I chose to buy singly because it wasn't offered in a create your own set. Also, since I'm having sleep issues I knew I wanted something catered towards sleeping and being calm at night. It's a mixture of Camphor, Chamomile, Coriander, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Rose, Rosewood, Palmarosa and Ylang Ylang. To me, it smells a bit like baby wipes or powder, but it's still pleasant and fresh smelling. 

It was super hard to choose only 6 oils for my set, I wanted to them all! There's so many more still on my wish list for next time.

Do you use essential oils? Which one are your favorite?
Also, do you guys want to see a collection post of my oils? I have other ones from Young Living that I love and would be happy to share and give more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment