Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Makeup Looks: Color for Summer

Hey Everyone! Today I am going to show you how to add some color to your eye looks for summer!!  When I am doing my makeup, 90% of the time I opt for a neutral eye look but recently I have been really loving playing around with some colorful eyeshadows and liners. I love using the brighter shades of the Maybelline Color Tattoos on my lower lash line as colorful eyeliner. This way I can still wear my neutral eye shadow, but by adding the color on my lower lash line is gives the eye look something extra and fun.

These color tattoo work really great as eyeshadow bases as well. These are all colors from the original color tattoo line. 
In this first picture, I used the Green shade called Edgy Emerald.

In this one I used the Blue shade called Tenacious Teal.

This one I used the Orange shade called Fierce & Tangy. (sorry for the bad lighting!)
I used the Purple shade in this look called Painted Purple.

I think the purple and the green looks were my favorite!
I also used an eyeshadow of the same color as the color tattoos over top to set the cream eyeshadow so it doesn't smudge off during the day. 

I hope you all enjoyed these makeup looks and thanks so much for reading!











2 comments: