Wednesday, August 7, 2013

L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner Review!

Hey everyone! Today I am going to be doing a review for the L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner. I heard great things about this eyeliner, and I was wanting to try a new liquid eyeliner so I thought I would pick this one up and try it. I really love this product and it's definitely my new favorite eyeliner. It reminds me a lot of the Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner, which use to be a favorite of mine a few years ago. For a while, I was using a lot of the liquid eye pens which has a lot smaller and less flexible of a tip. They are easy to apply as well, but it was time for a change. Lol.
Here is a close up of the felt tip applicator. It is a lot longer than a liquid eye pen's applicator. 

Here is a swatch. The color is very black and the formula is a really wet, but it's not runny at all. I love the formulation of this because if eyeliners are too wet, they can make a mess but if they are too dry they don't apply as pigmented. This one is perfect. 

Here is a picture of the winged eyeliner I did with this product. 

My overall thoughts:

This eyeliner is really easy to apply, and it works really great for making a winged out eye look. With the type of applicator these eyeliners come with, it is super easy for my to make a wing in my eyeliner. The Eyeliner gliders on a lot better and easy than a liquid eye pen in my opinion as well. 
I believe this product costs between $7-9 at the drugstore so it's really affordable. This is an eyeliner I will definitely continue to repurchase! 

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed!





No comments:

Post a Comment