Monday, August 12, 2013

Beauty Haul #2

Hello everyone!! Today I am going to share a small beauty haul here on my blog. A few of these products are from Target, and the rest are from a professional cosmetology store that just opened up in where I live. 

These are the two products that I purchased from Target. I wanted a new gel eyeliner because the one I own dried up on me. I have been loving L'Oreal products lately so I thought I would try this one. I love how it comes with a brush to apply it with. I also picked up the Olay cleaning towelettes. I usually use some Neutrogena ones to remove my makeup, but I have not liked the way they have been feeling on my skin for the past week or so. I will give these ones a try and share my thoughts on them later. :)

The first product I picked up from the cosmetology store was the Healthy Sexy Hair Full hairspray. This is the firm holding spray and it's one of my favorite hairsprays ever. I think I purchased this for around $9, which is about $2 more expensive than the professional store that I normally go to. Fortunately with my license I can get these products cheap than if I buy them at target or walmart where they are almost double the price! They also gave me a sample size of the Kenra finishing spray.

I picked up this Vanilla Bean & Sugar scented body cream because my hands get super dry from washing them all day at work. It smells really amazing.

The last things I picked up where some nail polishes. I got three of the nail art ones, and three regular sized bottles. The first one on the left is by Morgan Taylor and it's a really pretty nude/neutral color called Birthday Suit. I have not tried this brand before but they had a lot of beautiful colors. The one in the middle is the CND Vinylux brand in the color Seaside Party. These polishes work really great and they are designed to last longer than regular polish. I love this color a lot, and I've used it before at my work but I needed to have my own bottle! The last color I picked up on the right is an OPI color called Every Month is Octoberfest. This is one of my all time favorite colors by OPI and I have been meaning to pick it up since last fall. I love all of the dark colors than are almost black for the fall and winter time! I believe all of these polishes were around $4.50 

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this haul post!






6 comments:

  1. Ohh looks like you got some lovely stuff :) nice post! I love shopping posts!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love shopping posts too! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I love those Olay toweletts, they work really well! Feel free to check out my blog sometime!

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading and I will definitely check out your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that colour OPI! its so so gorgeous and perfect for the colder months! Although I bought it for £11.50!!! haha! Definitely need to perchase a lot of makeup when i got to Florida in a couple of months! Will save myself so much money!!

    enchantedmakeup.blogspot.com

    x xx x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!! They ate definitely expensive polishes!! Sometimes I look on amazon to see if they are cheaper on there ;) thanks for reading!!

      Delete