Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Favorite Spring Nail Polish

Spring is finally here! Except not really because I live in Michigan. We have had a few warm days but it's been enough to make me hope it will warm up soon! When I think of spring nail polish I always picture pretty pastel colors. I'm going to show you my favorite ones that I have! 

From left to right is Essie Go Ganza, Essie Who is the Boss, Zoya Dot, Zoya Blu, and China Glaze Sweet Hook. 

Essie is probably my favorite brand of nail polish. I love these two colors so much. I love Go Ganza because it's a light pinkish with a hint of purple. And I like Who is the Boss because it's a cool toned blueiah gray. 

These two Zoya colors are nice for spring because they are both pastel colors. Dot is a nice light pink and Blu is a pretty sky blue color. 
This is one of my favorite China Glaze polishes. It's a light lavender color that's gorgeous for spring!


What are your favorite spring nail polishes? 

10 comments:

  1. I love my Dot as well!! These are great picks Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Spring nail polishes! Pastels colors are just sooo pretty. :)
    Natalie♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These polishes are so pretty! I love wearing pastels colors especially light pink and lavender!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Light pinks and lanvenders are my favorite too!

      Delete
  4. they all are such a pretty colors :) love em !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete