Monday, June 1, 2015

Drugstore Makeup Tutorial | Video Talk Through

Hello!!
I have a new video up on my YoutTube channel to share! It's a talk through makeup tutorial using all drugstore products. I decided to do a talk through video since my last one was sped up. I tried to make it as short as possible so you guys didn't have to watch a 20 minute video of me talking (aka babbling like an idiot) while doing my makeup! The lighting in this video was kind of wonky, it turned out way better in my last video, but I still decided to post it! 
I also have a video on my May favorites and the Would you Rather Beauty tag coming up later this week! I hope you guys enjoy!


Don't forget to subscribe to my channel, and my second channel that I just made AshleySue Vlogs to see my Document your Life videos, and some possible vlogs in the future! 

11 comments:

  1. I agree with Elle, this turned to great! Don't worry about the lighting unless you have the professional set up, it'll be a little wonky at times. I'm not bothered by it at all and I love the video.

    I like how you did your crease first for eye makeup and slowly add on shades to the lids. Will try that out maybe it'll make it easier for me.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shireen! I can't control the lighting outside so why bother with it right lol!!!

      And I'm glad you enjoyed this! I find it way easier to do my eye makeup that way!! I'll have to do a more indepth tutorial on eye makeup once I figure out how to zoom while filming and make sure the camera is in the right place haha!

      Delete
    2. Btw, you have a new little fan boy. My little one was enthralled by you, he watched most of your video and was a little fussy when I stopped the video. LOL!

      Delete
    3. LOL that is so cute!!! I saw the picture on your Instagram! Warms my heart for sure!

      Delete
  2. Great video Ashley! If I didn't know any better I would've thought you've been making videos for a while! Love the look you created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pilar!! And that's good to know because I feel like such a noob LOL!

      Delete
  3. Your eyebrows and contouring technique are so on point Ashley! Your look really came out beautiful. Excellent doll!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video! You seem very comfortable in front of the camera, so you're doing great making videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! I'm glad I look comfortable because I'm totally not lol!! I'm glad no one can tell though lol!!

      Delete