Friday, January 22, 2016

Current Everyday Makeup

Hello! I do this thing where I get stuck on one makeup look for a few weeks and do it everyday, then I'll get bored and change it. I rarely stray from whatever is my 'current makeup look' that I'm stuck on at the time unless I do something specific for a blog post or I get something new to try. Does anyone else do that, or am I just weird LOL?

I do switch up my foundations and blushes most often, but everything I'm going to show you today is what I've been using the most!

I also had a bit of a hard time yesterday with the lighting in my house, so I took some photos while I was in my car getting ready to leave for work. 

Face Makeup 
Benefit Porefessional Primer, Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation, Mac Pro Longwear Concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer, Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Rose Champagne. 

Lips and Brows
Nyx Micro Brow Pencil and Australis Oh Hai Brow Kit. Milani Lip Liner in Nude and Milani Lipstick in Matte Nude. 

Eye Makeup
I've been really into a darker smokey eye lately and I've been using my Tartelette palette a lot. 

To get this look I use wanderer (1) as a transition shade. I use power play (2) in my crease. I use natural beauty (3) all over my lid, and bombshell (4) on my lower lash line. In this picture bombshell looks black but it's a super dark purple shade. 

For my eyeliner I used Maybelline Line Stiletto and Stila Smudge Stick Eyeliner in Black in my water line. I used Covergirl Super Sizer for my mascara. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this makeup look! Maybe I will do a video tutorial on it soon since its been a while since I filmed a makeup look!

What is your current go to makeup look?  

No comments:

Post a Comment