Monday, February 8, 2016

Covergirl Trunaked Goldens Palette DEMO

Hello!!! I wanted to do a demo using the Covergirl trunaked Goldens Palette. I already did a full review here, and this also made on January favorites!



I've read some mixed reviews on these palettes. I read that some don't like them because of the lack in pigmentation for some of the shimmery color. When you swatch these the colors look beautiful, but some of the shades lack color when applied to the eyes. I mentioned in my review that I recommended applying the two golden shades with a wet brush on the lid. This helps the color stand out and makes them very pigmented and Metalic. So that is why I wanted to do a demo using this, so I could show you all in action how pretty this palette can be!




I hope you guys enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment