Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Mac Blankety

Hello! I hope everyone is having a good week!! We're currently getting a snow storm right now. Not fun!

Anyways- today I'm going to share a recent Mac lipstick purchase that I made. I was going to wait until I had one more empty for the back to Mac program but I guess I just couldn't help myself. I picked up Blankety, which I have wanted for a long time. It's no secret how much I love Mac lipsticks, and alsohow much of a sucker I am for a good nude shade. 

Sorry for the shadows! It was super dark in my room this morning and it seemed like every angle I held the camera the shadows wouldn't disappear!

Blankety is a pink/nude shade and it's one of the amplified formula. This is my first amplified lipstick from Mac. It's super creamy and applies really nice. 

 This photo is from my morning routine post so sorry for the repeat! The lipstick looks super natural and it's a great shade of light pink. It's the perfect neutral because it's not brown and it's not too pink. It's similar to a few that I have already but they aren't as neutral as this. Creme cup is definitely more pink toned, and viva glam 2 and faux have more brown in them. 

I'm definitely happy with this lipstick. It's such a great color and I've been wearing it non stop since I bought it. I can already tell it's going to be one of my favorite lipsticks that I own and a staple in my collection. When I bought this I also tried on Flesh Pot which is definitely going to be the one I pick up next!

Have you tried Mac Blankety before? If so, leave your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment