Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hello! Today I'm doing a blog link up post and sharing my Friday Favorites! I first heard about this link up from Lily and she's been doing these for a few months now. I always loved reading her Friday Favorites so I decided to join in on the fun! I'll be sharing some lifestyle favorites this week!






Favorite Show | Has anyone else watched New Girl before? I think I'm a little late to the game on this show, but I've been binge watching it on Netflix like CRAZY. I'm almost done with season two, and since the episodes are only 25 minutes long, it's super easy to watch. If you haven't watch this show, you need to! It is so freaking hilarious. Hubby hears me laughing out loud in the middle of the night while he's sleeping and I'm watching, oops! 



Favorite Purchase | Last week I purchased one of the Anastasia Glow kits. And oh my highlighters. They are so stunning and I can't get enough of it. I fell in love the first time I used it. I will do a review for it soon with swatches!


Favorite Meal | On my days off my go to lunch has been avocado toast. I've shared this before a few times! I love to use ciabatta bread or rolls and just put avocado and some hummus on it. I always eat it with a side of fruit too! 


Favorite Candle | I've been burning Bath and Body Works candle in Sunkissed Days a lot lately! It's a great summery scent. 


Favorite Natural Product | I've been loving my peppermint and tea tree oils. These are both from young living and work amazing. I especially like the peppermint oil for my headaches, it's very soothing. It's been great for my sinuses too, I diffuse it at home and usually at work we have a diffuse with it on there too! I'm testing out the tea tree oil mixed with coconut oil on my face at night time. I always use coconut oil on my face at night, so I'm mixing a drop of tea tree in there too since I've been having some bad breakouts. 


This is all for my Friday Favorites! I had tons of fun doing this post and I'm already looking forward to next week. This is my first time doing a link up post, so I hope I'm doing everything correctly!


Have a great weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment