Monday, May 23, 2016

Beauty Haul | Recent Purchases

Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend. 

I usually film my haul videos, but I'm doing this one is a post today because it's just a few things I've picked up over the past two weeks or so. Some of them are repurchases or I've already shared them on Instagram, so I figured I didn't need to film this. Aka, I might just be lazy. 

Too Faced Sweet Tea Bronzer. After seeing Tanya and Kim's review for this, I knew I had to have it. This is part of their sweetheart collection so it comes in a cute little heart packaging. This just came to my house today so I can't wait to try it. 

Kat Von D Lock it Tattoo Foundation. I ran out of mine and my skin is having break out issues again, I wanted my favorite full coverage foundation. 

I used my Sephora points to get a sample of the Dr Brandt PoresDermabrasion scrub. I already have a sample of this, but I'm really liking Dr Brandt scrubs so I figured I'd get another since it was offered for 100 pts.

Sephora had some promotions online, and some skin care items were included, so I chose the Origins By All Greens foaming deep cleansing mask. I haven't tried much from Origins but this sounded interesting to me. It's a decent size too for a sample. I'll be trying this soon!

Anastasia Glow Kit. I shared this in my post on Friday and a lot of you wanted a review for it. I'll have the review up next week! This is amazing though!

Elf Blush and Contour duo. I had one of these years ago and didn't care much for it. I picked up a new one in different shade than I had, mainly because I was curious to see if the formula is different now that they've improved their quality! 

UD Naked Skin Foundation. Another one of my favorite foundations that I've been meaning to repurchase. 

Maybelline Lipstick in Nude Thrill. I saw a display of these, and I wasn't sure if they were a new collection! I haven't seen these blue packaging on maybelline lipsticks before. I chose a nude shade, because well, that's mostly all I wear. 

Me! Bath Pomegranate Bath Bombs. I found these at target. I was curious as to how they compared to Lush bath bombs since you get 6 of them for $10. 

Shea Moisture peace rose oil complex face moisturizer for sensitive skin. Since I've liked a lot of the Shea Moisture products I've tried and I'm into natural/organic skin care I've been wanting to try some of their skin care products. I needed a new moisturizer, and since my skin is sensitive and I love things with rose in them, I chose this one. 

I'll definitely be doing reviews for a lot of these products, but if there's anything you guys specifically want a review on then let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment