Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wet n' Wild Megaliner Liquid Liner Review

Having winged eyeliner is a must for me in my makeup routine. I feel naked without it! I'm also really picky when it comes to liquid liners, because even though I've worked very hard at perfecting my winged liner, not all liquid liners are easy for me to use. 

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Wet n' Wild Megaliner liquid liner, which was reformulated recently along with many of their products. 

I wanted to try this because of the way the felt tip is. It's a bit longer than liquid liner pens (similar to the Loreal lineur intense and maybelline line stiletto). But it's in a little jar, similar to the liquid liners that come with the brush (not a felt tip), so that part is new to me. Do you guys know what I'm talking about, or am I crazy trying to describe all these liners? 

About this liner 
"Wet n Wild Megaliner Liquid Eyeliner is formulated with high-definition pigment and a unique blend of polymers for a rich, fluid formula that dries fast and stays put to subtly enhance or dramatically define. An easy-to-control flexible brush delivers precise application."

I tried to get a good picture of the felt tip but my camera wasn't cooperating. And here is a wonky swatch. Running late for work and trying to take blog photos problems. Can I make a hashtag for that? 

And here's a photo of my eyes after I used this liquid liner. 

My Thoughts 

Pros
•Very black formula
•Dries quickly and doesn't fade 
•Easy to draw a line and make a wing (with practice, at least for me)
•Very affordable, around $3 at Walmart. 

Cons 
•In my opinion, I wouldn't recommend this liner to anyone who is new to liquid liner. Even though I said it's easy to make a line and wing, I also noted that I had to practice a lot. There are other ones that are easier to use, than I'd recommend over this one to anyone who is just starting with liquid liner or makeup. 
•At first it's a bit difficult to work with. The felt tip isn't as sturdy as I'm used to, and it gets a bit messy because the formula is super wet. 

Other than it being messy and hard to get use to (for me) that's really the only cons. After I got use to using this, I fell in love. It's super affordable, which I love. And I love how pigmented and black this is. I don't have to keep going over the line like some liners that I have tried before. 

I would definitely recommend this liner, if you are looking for something new to try! 

Have you tried the Wet n Wild Megaliner before? If so, leave your thoughts on it in the comments!

I will be posting Friday this week, but me and hubby are trying to plan a trip away for the weekend for Memorial Day. Hopefully we will leave Friday night or Saturday and be back Monday, so I'll be absent from the blogosphere this weekend. I normally post on Mondays but I'll be back to blogging on Tuesday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment