Monday, June 13, 2016

Currently Testing #2

Hello! Happy Monday!

Back in April I did a blog post called 'Currently Testing' where I showed some new products that I was trying out, so you guys could see which reviews to expect in the future on my blog! I wanted to do another one, because I am testing out some new things! I think I had more to share in April, but I still wanted to do this post because a few of the items in this post are ones that I'm pretty excited about. 

-Shea Moisture Problem Skin Toner. My target was out of my favorite Burts Bees acne solution toner and I was super bummed. I was desperate so I decided to give this one from Shea Moisture a try. It's for 'clear and balaced, blenished, oily skin' and it also has tea tree in it, which I've had good luck with. I'm undecided how I feel about this. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. 
-Origins By All Greens Foaming Deep Cleansing mask. I got this as a free delux sample from one of Sephora's mobile offers. So far, I really like this. 
-Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. I found this in the travel section on the beauty isle in target, and bought this for when I went out of town over Memorial Day weekend. I normally wouldn't share something like this, but I think I've found my new favorite hand lotion!
-Strobe Cosmetics Eyeshadows. I shared a few pictures of these and an eye look I did using one of them on my Instagram and snapchat. You'll see more on these later in a review! This company was one I never heard of until I saw swatched on Trendmood's Instagram and my brain went into total impulse buy mode. I regret nothing. 
Too Faced Sweet Tea Bronzer. After seeing Tanya and Kim's review for this, I had to have it. I've been testing it out for bronzing and contouring, which is exciting because it's been a while since I've bought a new bronzer. So far I really like this (spoiler alert!) and I will have a full review on it very soon!

What products are you currently testing?


No comments:

Post a Comment